Admission is open to students of all nationalities subject to availability of seats. Students applying for new admission must complete the following steps:
- Visit the school website or the campus for enrollment inquiry.
- Complete the enrollment application form attached with all the required documents.
- Admission evaluation will be arranged for the student from the School Registrar.
- Based on the marks of the admission evaluation, previous school records and recommendations, availability of seats; the school reserves the right to either enroll or reject the student.
- Parents/guardians will be notified of the final decision via phone or sms.
A Retainer Fee Form is sent at the beginning of April every academic year. Returning students must follow the steps below:
- Complete the retainer fee form.
- Submit to the School Registrar for approval.
- Once approved, parent must sign the school undertaking and pay the Retainer Fee which is non-refundable but will be deducted from the first semester tuition fee. This will ensure that a seat is reserved for your child for the new academic year.
- Failure to submit the retainer fee form before the deadline, the student may lose his/her seat for the next academic year.
Withdrawal from School:
Students withdrawing from American Academy School (AAS) need to provide a written letter addressed to the School Principal. The student will receive a progress report, report card and a recommendation letter from the school. No monetary refund.